- Chaplain: Rev. Kenneth Darkwah-Akromah
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN
You are welcome to the office which seeks to maintain and control the morality of both students and workers(teaching and non-teaching) and their families. Much concentration is given to the moral training of the students.
The Bible states in Proverbs that ;we should train up a child the way he should go and he will not depart from it when they grow. Therefore the office is mandated to train the children very well to enable him to become a useful citizen in the future.
To fulfil this core mandate, two revivals are organised in every semester. Occasionally, a retreat is organised in a semester in addition to the rewards.
Because the school is a methodist institution, one night is set aside as Hymn Night where a brief history of the song is told and students are asked to sing it as well.
Morning devotions are held weekly, that is every Sunday. Inter-quizzes are organised during John Wesley Day and awards are given.
We want to take this opportunity to welcome anyone who wants to know more about the chaplaincy.
ABOUT THE OFFICE
The chaplaincy is made up of a board which comprises of the following people below;
1. Dr. Asare Yeboah (The Headmaster)
2. Rev. Kenneth Darkwah-Akromah (The Chaplain)
3. Emelia Addei Ababio (Board Member, Secretary)
4. Mr. Aggrey Prosper (Board Member)
5. Rita Ntim (Mrs.) (Board Member)
6. Mr. Samuel Ameyaw Agyei (Board Member)
7. Mr. Sampson Nkrumah (Board Member)
8. Mr. John Sefah (Board Member)
9. Mr. Azugah Felix (Board Member)
10. Mr. Frederick Akwaa - Sekyi (Board Member)
11. Main Chapel Stewards